- Key features
- Glass Composite Plus technology
- Innegra™ reinforced rails
- Diamond grooved deck pad
- 4 piece kick pad
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- EZ Grab handle
- Double leash plugs
- Either 2+1 (FCS 2 side bites and US Fin Box) or single fin setup depending on model
- Package Includes
(GC+) Glass composite + Innegra™ - wood sandwich construction top and bottom, carbon reinforced deck and Innegra™ rail wrap, diamond grooved EVA deck with kick pad, two FCS ll fin boxes compatible with FCS ll and FCS l fins, standard U.S. fin box for main fin, 12K carbon fin set (Three/Four) + single Mahi-Mahi 9” main fin, can be ridden as a thruster or single fin setup, Gore-Tex breather valve, EZ-Grab handle, double leash plugs, cargo net
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 10'." Width 32.0" Thickness 4.7" Board weight 23.8 lbs Volume 180 L
SIC’s GC+ (Glass Composite + Innegra™) construction features a lightweight wood and glass sandwich construction with Innegra™ wrapping 360 degrees around the rails for strength and durable protection against paddle impact and the inevitable knock or drop on your way to and from the water. Our EZ Grab handle makes carrying your equipment, loading and unloading off the car, dock or boat, a breeze.
These boards come standard with two leash plugs to maximize your options and on big days provide a backup against pullouts. The EVA decking also has a comfortable EVA kick pad to help you power through your bottom turns. Featuring a 2+1 fin setup with 12K carbon main fin and thrusters. The thruster boxes are FCS ll, which are compatible with FCS l fins. FSC I fins are supplied with the boards.
Review from SUP Connect
"If you want to ‘feel good’ about the board you own then the Feel Good from SIC Maui is a great choice. The board looks stunning and has a really beautiful coordination of graphics, from the traction pad to ..."