- Key features
All TAO Series boards feature a Space Tech construction, which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance, and incredible durability.
The EPS core is wrapped in fiberglass for added stiffness and durability. The TAO Surf and the TAO FIT 10’0 have a 2+1 fin set-up, while the TAO Fit 11’0 and TAO Big Fish offer a single fin setup.
Both models have multiple tie- down options so you can equip your board with a bottle of water, cargo nets or dry bags. Track inserts on the TAO Big Fish means you can equip your board with various gadgets and accessories. The Ergo-Undercut handle makes for comfortable carrying.
- Package Includes
(ST) Space Tech - watertight EPS core, fiberglass wrapped, thermoformed polymer skin, fiberglass reinforcement deck and rails for durability, honeycomb embossed EVA deck pad. Dolphin fin (FCS Connect) + Thrusters (FCS I), can be ridden as a thruster or single fin setup, single leash plug, nose tow plug and bungee plugs, Ergo Undercut handle.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 10'6" Width 31.5" Thickness 4.5" Board weight 26 lbs Volume 185 L
Construction SPACE TECH
- Molded, watertight eps foam core
- Fiberglass wrap
- woven fiberglass reinforcement patch
- woven fiberglass
- woven fiberglass REINFORCED RAILS
- Thermoformed ASA POlymer skin
- HONEYCOMB EMBOSSED EVA DECK PAD