- Key features
- Drop Stitch Construction (DSC)
- Fusion Skin (FST)
- Double Sidewall Construction (DSW)
- Center carry handle
- Diamond Grooved EVA deck pad
- Comes complete with: Two-stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (10 psi min. to 15 psi max), Coil leash (8’x 7mm), Cargo net, patch kit, wheelie backpack for easy transport and storage, U.S. finbox compatible w /toolless FCS 9.0” fin for quick setup and breakdown
- All SIC Air Glide boards are 6” thick
- Package Includes
SIC Inflatables are derived from their composite counterpart. This means proven designs translate into the Air-Glide Series for unrivaled performance and convenience. SIC’s materials selection, shapes and constructions dictate performance and prove that not all inflatables are created equal. Strict quality control ensures that your boards are the best available. We are so confident in our quality construction that SIC offers a 2 Year Warranty on its Air-Glide Series boards.
(DSC,FST, DSW) - DROP STITCH CONSTRUCTION WITH FUSION SKIN AND DOUBLE SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION, two stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (15-20 psi max), diamond groove EVA pad, carry handle, surf leash ring, includes coil leash (8’x 7mm), cargo net, patch kit, premium wheelie backpack, U.S. finbox compatible with Weedless 9” (nylon) fin
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 14'0" Width 27.0" Thickness 6.0" Board weight 25.4 lbs Volume 356 L
All SIC Air-Glide boards feature the highest quality Drop Stitch Construction (DSC) construction. Drop Stitch material is composed of a top and bottom layers of cloth which has hundreds of thousands of fibers that connect the top deck and bottom deck of board. This material is then laminated on the top and bottom cloth with either a single layer PVC (SLS) or a PVC Fusion skin (FST). The better the quality of the DSC material, the stronger the board is under inflation and the less distortion of shape and the boards hold and maintain their shape much better over over time. While much of the drop stitch material appears the same, the quality and consistency of these internal fibers can vary greatly. Quality of materials is a core differentiating factor determining good vs bad quality products/brands. SIC uses only the finest DSC in on all it’s SIC Air-Glide Series boards while applying different material options on the top skin such as SLS and FST.