- Key features
- Single Carbon Composite (SCC)
- Full wrap biaxial carbon
- Innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- F.A.S.T Steering w/ 3K carbon Dagger fin 8.0”
- PVC reinforced deck for the ultimate in strength, weight and stiffness
- U.S. standard finbox / 12K Carbon Weedless 7.0” fin
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- EZ-Grab handle - Single surf leash plug
- Package Includes
The boards come complete with EZ-Grab handle and 12K carbon Weedless fin. F.A.S.T. (Foot Actuated Steering Technology) with 3K carbon Dagger rudder is offered on the Bullet 14.0 v2, Bullet 17.4 v1 and Bullet 17.0 v2.
(SCC) Single Carbon Composite + Innegra™ - full wrap biaxial carbon with Innegra™ tip,
rail and tail reinforcement,
PVC reinforced deck,
croc skin EVA deck pad,
12K carbon Weedless fin,
Gore-Tex breather valve,
multiple leash attachment options,
Optional: with or without F.A.S.T. Steering.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 14'0" Width 27.25" Weight 29 lbs Volume 269 L
The Bullet features a flat bottom (planing hull), which gives the board a very stable platform rail-to-rail and smooth glide through the water. The overall rocker line makes the board perform very well in a variety of conditions planing over chop and down swells, as well as enabling rail-to-rail steering when on glide. The high volume in the rails provides unprecedented stability in wind or boat chop and helps the board have a get-up-and-go feeling. The decking of the board features a lightly contoured shape for increased control, minimizes foot cramping and encourages water drainage. Offered in TWC (Tough Wood Carbon) or SCC+ (Single Carbon Composite + Innegra™), basically the same shape in a high performance carbon or durable glass carbon option.
The mission with the ALL NEW and patented F.A.S.T. (Foot Actuated Steering Technology) was to revolutionize the same steering that SIC created in the beginning. The new system is focused on durability, reliability, serviceability, and flexibility. It features a hot-swappable tiller arm that can quickly and easily be swapped for goofy or regular footed paddlers.
To improve the safety features we minimized the mechanical components, changed cables to push-rods and added multiple fail-over systems should you encounter a problem with the system on the beach or at sea. Of course it also needed to perform as well or better than the original system, which is hard to do, however, after more than 2.5 years of development we con dent that exceeded all of the key design and performance requirements. We are stoked and we are sure you will be to.
It’s all in the name. The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.
SINGLE CARBON COMPOSITE + INNEGRA™ Technology
- full wrap biaxial carbon fiber
- innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- 2-layers biaxial glass rail reinforcement
- 3mm high density pvc deck reinforcement
- crocodile textured eva deck pad
- ez-grab carrying handle
- light weight cnc/eps core
- gore-tex breather vent