- Key features
- Double Carbon Composite (DCC) full wrap biaxal carbon with Innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- PVC reinforced deck
- Croc skin EVA deck pad
- 12K carbon Weedless fin
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- EZ Grab Handle
- Multiple leash attachment options
- Comes with F.A.S.T. and 3K carbon Dagger fin, U.S. finbox compatible
- Package Includes
(DCC) Double Carbon Composite + InnegraTM - full wrap biaxial carbon with InnegraTM tip,
rail and tail reinforcement,
PVC reinforced deck, crock skin EVA deck pad,
12K carbon Weedless Fin,
Gore-Tex breather valve,
multiple leash attachment options,
comes with F.A.S.T. and 3K carbon Dagger fin,
U.S. finbox compatible.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 17'4" Width 25" Weight 34 lbs Volume 350 L
The Bayonet Series is not a progression from the Bullet 14.0 v2 / Bullet 17.1, it is an extension, a derivative of its world-class next of kin, the Bullet. The Bayonet was tweaked and tuned to meet the needs of the SIC team and elite downwind paddlers around the world. With a focus on early planing capability and increasing top-end speed, the Bayonet will surely continue SIC’s legacy of having the fastest downwind boards in the world. The Bullets remain without a doubt some of the fastest downwind boards in the world, however, comparatively are wider and therefore are for paddlers who want speed without giving up rail-to-rail stability.
The mission with the ALL NEW and patented F.A.S.T. (Foot Actuated Steering Technology) was to revolutionize the same steering that SIC created in the beginning. The new system is focused on durability, reliability, serviceability, and flexibility. It features a hot-swappable tiller arm that can quickly and easily be swapped for goofy or regular footed paddlers.
To improve the safety features we minimized the mechanical components, changed cables to push-rods and added multiple fail-over systems should you encounter a problem with the system on the beach or at sea. Of course it also needed to perform as well or better than the original system, which is hard to do, however, after more than 2.5 years of development we con dent that exceeded all of the key design and performance requirements. We are stoked and we are sure you will be to.
It’s all in the name. The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.
DOUBLE CARBON COMPOSITE + INNEGRA™ Technology
- full wrap uni-directional carbon fiber + full wrap biaxial carbon fiber
- innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- 2-layers biaxial glass rail reinforcement
- light weight cnc/eps core
- gore tex breather vent
- 3mm pvc deck reinforcement
- croc texture eva deck pad
- ez-grab handle