- Key features
- Glass Carbon Composite Technology
- Commingled carbon and Innegra™ rail wrap
- Diamond grooved deck pad and 4 piece kick pad
- Five FCS 2 fin boxes compatible with FCS 2 and FCS fusion fins
- Comes with SIC 12K Carbon Three/Four fin set
- Can be set up as a quad or thruster
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- Ergo undercut handle
- Double leash plugs
- Package Includes
(GCC) Glass composite + Innegra™ - wood sandwich construction top and bottom, carbon reinforced deck and commingled carbon and Innegra™ rail wrap for durability, UD carbon stringer on the bottom for pop, diamond grooved EVA deck with kick pad. Five FCS 2 fin boxes compatible with FCS ll and FCS l fins, 12K carbon fin set (Three/Four) and can be ridden as a quad or thruster setup, Gore-Tex breather valve, Ergo undercut handle and double leash plugs.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 9'4" Width 30.0" Board weight 20.5 lbs Volume 144 L
The boards are built to last featuring SIC’s GCC+ (Glass Carbon Composite + Innegra™) construction. The wood sandwich construction has been reinforced with carbon in the standing area and a UD carbon stringer on bottom of the board provides a stiff yet lively flex. There is a 360 degree co-woven (carbon and Innegra™) rail wrap adding additional pop and durability against paddle blade impact. The deck pads feature a four piece, custom EVA kick pad to keep your foot firmly planted to power the board through turns. Featuring a 2+2 fin setup with 12K carbon side bites or run it as a 2+1. The boxes are FCS ll, which are compatible with FCS l fins. FSC I fins are supplied with the boards.