Camp Crystal Kai: An All Women’s Week-Long SUP Camp
Based in historic Beaufort, North Carolina, Camp Crystal Kai is a health and wellness stand up paddleboarding experience for women who are interested in getting outdoors, exploring different facets of SUP, and living a healthy lifestyle. Led by SIC Ambassadors Casi Rynkowski and Anna Levesque, camp goers will paddleboard through paradise along 85 miles of gorgeous coastline and escape for a week full of fitness, relaxation and fun on the water. No prior paddling experience is required! All you need is a sense of adventure and a willingness to challenge yourself through new experiences. Newbie paddlers are welcome.
The next Camp Crystal Kai is May 12-19, 2019. To receive $100 off your total fee, sign up for Camp Crystal Kai before November 15, 2018. The week-long, all-inclusive camp (minus travel) is $2,500.
- Personalized fitness, diet and lifestyle coaching
- Free entry to Crystal Kai SUP Cup & coaching for newbie racers during the race
- One-on-one paddle instruction at the request
- Video of your adventures
- Evening seminars about paddling, ger and safety
- Daily yoga
- Experience paddling in a variety of ocean environments
- Swag bag of gifts
To learn more information and register, head to the Camp Crystal Kai website here.