- Key features
The TAO FIT (AT) 11'0'' x 34'' comes with:
- ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability,
- Full length smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip,
- 9.0” FCS Connect touring fin (nylon),
- Ergo-Undercut handle,
- Bungee tie downs,
- Leash plug
Ideal user weight: 285 lbs/130 kg
- Package Includes
- TAO FIT (AT) 11'0'' x 34'' Stand-Up Paddle board
- 9.0” FCS Connect touring fin (nylon)
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 11'0" Width 34.0" Board weight 35 lbs Volume 260 L Fins setup Single Fins supplied 9.0'' FCS CONNECT
LIGHT, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE:
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, and Surf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the TAO features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all TAO models.