- Key features
The TAO BIG FISH (AT) 12'0'' x 35'' comes with:
- ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability,
- Full length smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip,
- 9.0” FCS Connect touring fin (nylon),
- Ergo-Undercut handle,
- Bungee tie downs,
- Leash plug
The Big Fish also has an additional channel system for mounting your fishing stands, electronic equipment, or any other items you want to take along on your outing.
Ideal user weight: 250 lbs/160 kg
- Package Includes
- TAO BIG FISH (AT) 12'0'' x 35'' Stand-Up Paddle board
- 9.0” FCS Connect touring fin (nylon)
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 12'0" Width 35.0" Thickness 6.6" Board weight 45 lbs Volume 350 L Max Rider Weight (kg) 160 Fins setup Single Fins supplied 9.0'' FCS CONNECT
LIGHT, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE:
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, and Surf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the TAO features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all TAO models.