- Key features
The RS YOUTH (SF) 12'6 x 22" comes with:
- Super Fly Construction (SF): Full PVC Sandwich with Carbon wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails),
- Step-Channel Bottom
- 8.3" Weedless 3K Carbon Fin
- EZ-Grab handle, race handles (2)
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
- Gore-Tex™ breather vent
- Action camera mount on nose
- Package Includes
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 12'6" Width 22.0" Weight 21.6 lbs Volume 217 L Max Rider Weight 150 lbs Fins setup Single Fin Center fin Weedless 8.3" Side fin - Fins supplied 8.3" Weedles 3K Carbon Fin Box Configuration STANDARD US
“Getting boards dialed-in with the proper volume and width has always been a challenge and required our athletes to purchase custom boards. Now with this new line of production RS boards, competitive young athletes have the right shapes and volumes to suit their size, weight and power-base.” Coach Eisert said, “The new 20” and 22” width RS boards are very light-weight, stabile and agile. They accelerate quickly and have a great top-end speed. The RS Youth showed great promise and increased the paddler’s performance significantly for the more advanced paddler and had huge impact for our less-experienced athlete.”
It’s all in the name!
The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.