- Key features
The RS (SF) 12'6 x 23.5" comes with:
- Super Fly Construction (SF) Full PVC Sandwich with Carbon wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails),
- Step-Channel Bottom,
- 12K carbon Weedless fin (8.3”),
- EZ-Grab handle,
- Race handles (2),
- Bungee tie downs,
- Leash plug,
- Gore-Tex™ breather vent,
- Action camera mount on nose,
Ideal user weight: 150 lbs / 68 kg
- Package Includes
- RS (SF) 12'6'' x 23'5'' Stand-Up Paddle
- 8.3’’ Weedless 3K Carbon fin
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 12'6" Width 23.5" Weight 23 lbs Volume 252 L Fins setup Single Center fin 8.3" Weedles 3K Carbon Fins supplied 8.3" Weedles 3K Carbon
TECHNOLOGY: SUPER FLY (SF)
SIC’s highest end SUP construction with a full PVC sandwich wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails) for a light, stiff and damp feeling core. The board is wrapped in carbon and glass providing a world class construction that is strong, light and stiff. Combine with great shapes will make for the highest end boards available on the market. These boards are molded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely like the master shaped by Mark Raaphorst.
It’s all in the name!
The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.