- Key features
The RS YOUTH (SF) 12'6 x 20" comes with:
- Super Fly Construction (SF): Full PVC Sandwich with Carbon wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails),
- Step-Channel Bottom
- 12K carbon Weedless fin (8.3”)
- EZ-Grab handle, race handles (2)
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
- Gore-Tex™ breather vent
- Action camera mount on nose
Ideal user weight: 120 lbs/54.4kg
- Package Includes
- RS (SF) 12'6'' x 20.0'' Stand-Up Paddle
- 8.3’’ Weedles 3K Carbon fin
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 12'6" Width 20.0" Board weight 18.7 lbs Volume 196 L Shaper MARK RAAPHORST Max Rider Weight (kg) 54.4 Fins setup Single Center fin 8.3" Weedles 3K Carbon Fins supplied 8.3" Weedles 3K Carbon
“Getting boards dialed-in with the proper volume and width has always been a challenge and required our athletes to purchase custom boards. Now with this new line of production RS boards, competitive young athletes have the right shapes and volumes to suit their size, weight and power-base.” Coach Eisert said, “The new 20” and 22” width RS boards are very light-weight, stabile and agile. They accelerate quickly and have a great top-end speed. The RS Youth showed great promise and increased the paddler’s performance significantly for the more advanced paddler and had huge impact for our less-experienced athlete.”
Full PVC Sandwich with Carbon
SIC’s highest end SUP construction with a full PVC sandwich wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails) for a light, stiff and damp feeling core. The board is wrapped in carbon and glass providing a world class construction that is strong, light and stiff. Combine with great shapes will make for the highest end boards available on the market. These boards are molded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely like the master shaped by Mark Raaphorst.
It’s all in the name!
The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.