- Key features
The RS (SF) 14" x 21.5" Low Volume comes with:
- Super Fly Construction (SF): Full PVC Sandwich with Carbon wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails)
- Step-Channel Bottom
- 8.3" Weedless 3K Carbon Fin
- EZ-Grab handle
- Race handles (2)
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
- Gore-Tex™ breather vent
- Action camera mount on nose
- Package Includes
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 14'0" Width 21.5" Weight 23.1 lbs Volume 240 L Max Rider Weight 160 lbs Fins setup Single Fin Center fin Weedless 8.3" Side fin - Fins supplied 8.3" Weedless 3K Carbon Fin Fin Box Configuration STANDARD US
SIC’s highest end SUP construction with a full PVC sandwich wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails) for a light, stiff and damp feeling core. The board is wrapped in carbon and glass providing a world class construction that is strong, light and stiff. Combine with great shapes will make for the highest end boards available on the market. These boards are molded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely like the master shaped by Mark Raaphorst.
It’s all in the name!
The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.