- Key features
Sharp rails at the tail shear water for drag reduction and unleash nearly unlimited top-end speed. This board is a staple for the recreational fitness and touring paddler. If you are inclined to enter your local race series, this board will not let you down. The X Series is offered in SIC ultra-durable TWC (Tough Wood Carbon) construction, providing a great balance of performance and durability at an accessible price. The boards come complete with EZ-Grab handle, carbon 12K carbon Weedless fin, as well as leash plugs for your bungee tie downs.
- Tough Wood Carbon (TWC) molded construction with wood reinforced deckTough Wood Carbon (TWC) molded construction with wood reinforced deck
- Innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- PVC reinforced deck for the ultimate in strength, weight and stiffness
- Carbon reinforced/stiffening rail wrap for an extremely strong yet lively feel under foot
- Croc skin EVA deck pad
- U.S. standard finbox w/ 12K Carbon Weedless 8.3"; fin
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- EZ-Grab handle
- Single surf leash plug
- Package Includes
(TWC) Tough Wood Carbon - molded construction with wood reinforced deck,
carbon reinforced/stiffening rail wrap,
croc skin EVA deck pad,
U.S. standard box / 12K carbon Weedless fin,
Gore-Tex breather valve,
multiple leash attachment options
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
length 14'0" width 28.5" Weight View 33.7 lbs Volume 296 L
The X Series has become a flat-water fan favorite for the paddler looking for a board with maximum stroke-to-glide ratio. A wave-piercing bow, displacement hull and a highly efficient 2-phase rocker-line keeps the X Series boards in glide mode between strokes.
Full rails encourage stability so the rider can put his or her energy into their stroke rather than wasting precious energy to maintain balance.