- Key features
The TAO AIR-GLIDE (SST) 12'6" x 30" comes with:
- SST (Single Skin Technology).
- 9.0” Weedless fin (nylon).
- Center carry handle.
- Dual action pump, leash.
- Wheelie backpack and repair kit.
Max rider weight: 250 lbs/113,4 kg
- Package Includes
- 1pcs 8ft COIL LEASH (7mm)
- 1pcs 9" WEEDLESS (NYLON) incl. SS thumb screw/plate
- 1pcs THUMB SCREW & PLATE (SS316)
- 1pcs DOUBLE ACTION PUMP (HP-2)
- 1pcs 3PCS ALU PADDLE
- 1pcs REPAIR KIT
- 1pcs MANUAL
- 1pcs BACK PACK
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 12'6" Width 30,0" Thickness 6'' Weight 24.7 lbs Volume 330 L Fins setup 2 + 1 Center fin 9'' Weedless Nylon fin Fins supplied 9'' Weedless Nylon fin
Technology : Support Stringer Technology
SST - Made from the Finest single skin Drop Stitch material (DSC), this lightweight and durable Support Stringer Technology (SST) is light, stiff reliable. These boards also incorporate a HDPE belt heat fused onto PVC to make a top and bottom stringer for increased stiffness and to lock in the rocker profile.
ALL AROUND / FLEET
• 67”/ 86.6”
• Reinforced aluminum shaft w/ snadblashed finish for better grip
T Grip :
• Adjustable handle + pin inox
• Cleat system with groove locator for centering
• Durable plastic
• 10 degree blade sweep
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable Air-Glide Stand-Up-Paddle :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
• Do not use an electric air compressor, it may result in poor performance or damage the board and will automatically void all warranties.
• Deflate the board by at least 1-2 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.