- Key features
The Marlin Convertible Foil 7'8" x 29.5" comes with:
- SUPER FLY 2 (Carbon-Kevlar PVC Sandwich)
- Double slotted Futures fin box tracks (9cm spacing) for plate mount system
- Quad fin setup
- High density foam reinforcement around all boxes
- Track and inserts, mast location indicator
- Standart footstrap inserts, dual leash plug
- Diamond grooved deck pad with kick tail
- GoreTex vent plug
- Carry handle in the deck
Max rider weight: 220.5 lbs/100 kg
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 7'8" Width 29,5 Weight 19.9
TECHNOLOGY : SUPER FLY 2 (SF2)
Full PVC Sandwich with Co-Woven Kevlar/Carbon - SIC’s highest end foil construction with a full PVC sandwich wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails) for a light, stiff and very durable construction. The board is wrapped in co-woven kevlar/carbon weave as foiling introduces new challenges in terms of to take load from the foil and the impact from the paddle. This construction address weight, strength and durability like few if any other boards on the market. These boards are molded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely like the master shaped by Mark Raaphorst.
FOIL SUP / SURF / SAIL
SIC has stepped into the foil market with a tight collection of thoroughly tested shapes, high performance construction and beautiful graphic execution. Mark Raaphorst has been one of the leading designers of foil boards developing refining his foil designs for the last 3 years. As with all SIC products these boards have been tested in the waters on Maui as well as put to the test by team riders like Eric Terrien who has also been a pioneer and top competitor in windsurfing, SUP and now foiling. Terrien won a number or races in 2019 on the prototypes which have led to the 2020 production designs. Terrien turned heads in April of ‘19 at the Kelt Ocean Race in France where he finished 1st in the foil division and set a French first when he also finished ahead of all of the SUP racers in this prestigious downwind event.