- Key features
The OKEANOS (DF) 14" x 26" comes standard with:
- Dragon Fly (DF) construction: full oak wood veneer wrapping the core - tip-to-tail / 360-degree rail-to-rail wrap
- 8.3" Weedless 3K Carbon Fin
- 2 additional FCS ll finbox’s to accommodate shallow draft fins (FINS NOT INCLUDED)
- EZ-Grab handles
- Numerous bungee tie down points
- Leash plug
- Gore-Tex™ breather vent
- Action camera mount on nose.
- Package Includes
- OKEANOS (DF) 14'' x 26'' Stand-Up Paddle
- 12K Carbon Weedless fin (8.3’’)
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 14'0" Width 26.0" Weight 31.7 lbs Volume 283 L Max Rider Weight 260 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1 Center fin Weedless 8.3" Side fin - Fins supplied 8.3" Weedless 3K Carbon Fin Fin Box Configuration STANDARD US
Named after the ancient Greek god of the sea!
The Okeanos, one of the most exciting boards that SIC launched in 2019, has quickly been hailed as one of the greatest new fitness and touring boards on the market. These boards have hardly been able to stay on the rack in stores which is great because the Okeanos is even more beautiful on the water. Named after the ancient Greek god of the sea and the NOAA Ship Okeanos Explorer located in the middle of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, the purpose of the ship “Okeanos” is to systematically explore our largely unknown ocean for the purpose of discovery and the advancement of knowledge. A fitting namesake for this board as it too is designed for discovery and adventure.
The DF construction with a full oak wood veneer wrapping the core - tip-to-tail / 360-degree rail-to-rail wrap replaces SIC’s former TWC construction and takes strength and durability to a whole new level. This construction offers durability at a very economical price. The board is wrapped glass and with the full wood wrap on the rails replaces the need for Innegra™. These boards are also molded for strength and shape Consistency.
It’s all in the name!
The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.