- Key features
The MOTHERSHIP (FST) 17" x 59" comes with:
- SST (Single Skin Technology)
- 8.0” Mahi fin (nylon)
- 30 carry handle
- Tethering and leash D-rings on nose and tail
- Dual action pump
- Wheelie backpack and repair kit
- 4pcs FCS G5 (NYLON)
- Package Includes
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 17'0" Width 59.0" Thickness 8'' Weight 71lbs Volume 1200L Max Rider Weight 1764 lbs Fins setup 4 + 1 Center fin - Side fin - Fins supplied 9'' Weedless Nylon fin Fin Box Configuration STANDARD US
FST is the stiffest outer skin material you can build an inflatable with. This material has a low strech/high tensile skin which is heat fused onto the back of the outer PVC outer skin. This stiffer skin, when inflated combined with the combined with the compound curves of the rails makes this board super stiff at only 15 psi although the board can also be inflated to a maximum of 20 psi.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable Air-Glide Stand-Up-Paddle :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
• Do not use an electric air compressor, it may result in poor performance or damage the board and will automatically void all warranties.
• Deflate the board by at least 1-2 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.