- Key features
- Single Carbon Composite (SCC) full wrap biaxal carbon with Innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- PVC reinforced deck
- Croc skin EVA deck pad
- 12K carbon Weedless fin
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- EZ Grab Handle
- Multiple leash attachment options
- Package Includes
SCC+ (Single Carbon Composite + Innegra™), which combines a full wrap biaxial carbon fiber and Innegra™ reinforcement on the tip, tail and rails as well as an additional biaxial glass rail reinforcement, high density PVC deck reinforcement and finish with a crocodile textured EVA deck pad, 12K carbon Weedless fin 7.0”, EZ-Grab handle, bungee tie downs, leash plug, Gore-Tex™ breather vent, action camera mount on nose
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
length 12'6" width 26.0" Weight View 23.6 lbs Volume 364 L
After years of shaping, testing, racing and creating world-class watercraft, Raaphorst took all of this cumulative knowledge into the shaping bay and what came out was the Bayonet 14.0 and Bayonet 17.1. A sleek, narrow and super-fast downwind board that worked amazing in sub-twenty knot conditions and increased top end speed in all conditions.
This board does not have F.A.S.T. for 2019. As many downwind races in the 14.0 class are fixed-fin, we opted to leave F.A.S.T. off to make sure the board is as light as possible. This board features a higher bow volume, lowered deck standing area and balanced outline. The board has a balanced outline and wider tail to enhance rail-to-rail stability.
It’s all in the name. The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.