- Key features
The BAYONET (SF) 14'0'' x 26" comes standard with:
- Super Fly Construction (SF) Full PVC Sandwich with Carbon wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails),
- 7.0’’ Weedless fin,
- EZ-Grab handle,
- Bungee tie downs,
- Leash plug,
- Gore-Tex™ breather vent,
- Action camera mount on nose.
Ideal user weight: 242.5 lbs/109.8kg
- Package Includes
- BAYONET (SF) 14'0'' x 26" Stand-Up Paddle board
- 7.0” Weedless fin
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 14'0'' Width 26.0'' Board weight 25.1 lbs Volume 294 L Shaper MARK RAAPHORST Max Rider Weight (kg) 109.8 Fins setup SINGLE Center fin 7.0” WEEDLESS Fins supplied 7.0” WEEDLESS
TECHNOLOGY: SUPER FLY (SF)
SIC’s highest end SUP construction with a full PVC sandwich wrapping the EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails) for a light, stiff and damp feeling core. The board is wrapped in carbon and glass providing a world class construction that is strong, light and stiff. Combine with great shapes will make for the highest end boards available on the market. These boards are molded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely like the master shaped by Mark Raaphorst.
Let's push the limits!
After years of shaping, testing, racing and creating world-class watercraft, Raaphorst took all of this cumulative knowledge into the shaping bay and what came out was the Bayonet 14.0 and
The Bayonet Series is now pushing the limits of what is possible in downwind performance paddling and continues to take top positions at the major downwind and channel crossings in Hawaii and around the world.
With its strengths in early planing, maneuvering and top-end speed, the Bayonet continues SIC’s legacy of having the fastest downwind boards in the world. These boards edge well, plane up in sub-twenty mph winds and stay on glide longer.
It’s all in the name!
The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.