- Key features
The SABER (GC+) 11.6" x 30"comes standard with:
- 9" Mahi 3k Carbon Fin
- Three/four FCS Fusion Compatible Fiberglass Side Bites
- GC+ a double wrap fiberglass composite layup
- Oak laminate reinforced top, lightweight EPS core
- Innegra™ tip, tail and rail reinforcement
- 2+ 1 Fin Setup
- Diamond groove textured EVA deck pad and 4-piece kick pad
- EZ-Grab handle, bungee tie downs, leash plug
- Gore-Tex™ breather vent
- Action camera mount on nose.
- Package Includes
- SABER (GC+) 11.6" x 30" Stand-Up Paddle
- Single MAHI 9"
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 11'6" Width 30.0" Weight 26.5 lbs Volume 185 L Max Rider Weight 230 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1 Fins supplied Three/four (Glass/Honeycomb)
Fun and smiling during your session!
The pinched rail and the shape of the tail make it possible to carve smoothly on the board. The turns are sure to be fun and smiling throughout your session. But in addition to it's qualities as a surfer, the Saber is also a board for cruising and riding. It's flat hull offers stability for rowing in the chop, it's the ideal board to move on lakes, marinas or any other spot. The Saber is available in a Glass Com-posite + Innegra ™ (GC+) version. This model is affordable in terms of price and above all solid.
Glass Composite + Innegra™GC+
Wood Sandwich - Based on the GC+ these boards have a very durable performance layup for a great feel through the water and lively performancel in the waves. This construction features an oak full wood sandwich with glass wrap on top and bottom. The rails, tip and tail are further reinforced with fiberglass and twill glass and Innegra™ weave for maximum durability, damp flex and lively feel in the waves.. The deck also has carbon reinforced standing to mitigate heal dents without adding meaningful weight
It’s all in the name!
The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.