- Key features
The NEW Sonic 11’0” and 12’6” are the most durable fitness, touring and recreational race boards on the market. Offered at an extremely affordable price point, the Sonic provides a smooth and effortless paddling experience. Whether paddling flatwater, cruising lakes, rivers or the open ocean, touring the Sonic will provide the durable performance you are looking for. It is designed for paddlers looking for a board with excellent glide, stability and versatility. The Sonic is ideal for beginners to intermediate paddlers and has enough flotation to support larger riders or those looking to tandem with a child or pet. The unprecedented durability comes from ST (Space Tec) construction. ST is thermoformed construction technology with tremendous impact and puncture resistance which comes in handy when paddling in rocky areas, storing the board on a boat or sharing with your friends and family. These boards are the perfect boards for resorts, rental and tour operators.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 12'6" Width 30.0" Board weight 34 lbs Volume 285 L
The Sonic is part of SIC’s “ART Series” boards which utilize a proprietary digital direct printed graphic on the polymer outer skin. They deliver both beauty and durability simultaneously. Each substrate is first printed with a unique design and then thermo-formed over the fiberglass skin.
The art is UV stable and scratch resistant. This process allows SIC the flexibility to add durable art that will last for years.
SPACE TECH Technology
- Molded, watertight eps foam core
- Fiberglass wrap
- woven fiberglass reinforcement patch
- woven fiberglass
- woven fiberglass REINFORCED RAILS
- Thermoformed ASA POlymer skin
- HONEYCOMB EMBOSSED EVA DECK PAD