- Key features
All TAO Series boards feature a Space Tech construction, which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance, and incredible durability.
The EPS core is wrapped in fiberglass for added stiffness and durability. The TAO Surf and the TAO FIT 10’0 have a 2+1 fin set-up, while the TAO Fit 11’0 and TAO Big Fish offer a single fin setup.
Both models have multiple tie- down options so you can equip your board with a bottle of water, cargo nets or dry bags. Track inserts on the TAO Big Fish means you can equip your board with various gadgets and accessories. The Ergo-Undercut handle makes for comfortable carrying.
- Package Includes
(ST) Space Tech - watertight EPS core, fiberglass wrapped, thermoformed polymer skin, fiberglass reinforcement deck and rails for durability, honeycomb embossed EVA deck pad. Touring fin (FCS Connect), single fin setup, single leash plug, nose tow plug and bungee plugs, Ergo Undercut handle.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 11'0" Width 34.0" Thickness 5.5" Board weight 35 lbs Volume 260 L
SPACE TECH Technology
- Molded, watertight eps foam core
- Fiberglass wrap
- woven fiberglass reinforcement patch
- woven fiberglass
- woven fiberglass REINFORCED RAILS
- Thermoformed ASA POlymer skin
- HONEYCOMB EMBOSSED EVA DECK PAD