- Key features
The SLICE (GCC+) 8'6'' x 28 comes with:
- 4+1 Fin (FCS2/U.S. Box compatible),
- Diamond groove textured EVA
- Deck pad and 4-piece kick pad,
- EZ-Grab handle,
- Leash plug,
- Gore-Tex™ breather vent,
- Action camera mount on nose.
Ideal user weight: 190 lbs/ 86.2 kg
- Package Includes
- SLICE (GCC+) 8'6'' x 28 Stand-Up Paddle board
- Single 9.0'' MAHI fin + Three/four XL R + L
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 8'6" Width 28.0" Board weight 18.7 lbs Volume 125 L Shaper JON HENDERSON Max Rider Weight (kg) 86.2 Fins setup 1+4 Fins supplied SINGLE 9.0'' MAHI
These board designs and dimensions have been studied, aggregated and now incorporated into a range of performance surf shapes for the rider just getting into SUP surf as well as advanced recreational and competition paddlers. Nothing was held back on the performance characteristics, so make no mistake, these boards rip. Not everyone has balance like a cat or can paddle with the board submerged to their knees, so we focused on stable shapes and volume distribution down the center line of the board giving you enough float to comfortably paddle out to the break and stand tall in the lineup. The rails have been profiled allowing you to edge into the face of the wave and slice through the water when powering through your turns. These boards are perfect for paddlers looking for stability without sacrificing performance. The Slice Performance is built in SIC’s Glass Carbon Composite + Innegra™ (GCC+) construction.
Technology : GLASS CARBON COMPOSITE + INNEGRA ™ GCC
Glass Carbon Composite + Innegra™ GCC+ This SIC’s performance surf layup light enough for the pro’s and able to take the blow’s. This construction features an oak wood sandwich top and carbon skin on the bottom. The rails, tip and tail are reinforced with additional fiberglass and co-woven Carbon/Innegra™ for maximum durability and also give the board a nice flex and lively snap out of the turns. The deck also has carbon reinforced standing to mitigate heel dents without adding meaningful weight.