- Key features
The TAO SURF (TT) 10'6'' comes with:
- TOUGH TEC (TT) construction: molded polyethyleneskin with an EPS core
- 2+1 fin set
- Smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
- Ergo-Undercut handle
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
- 10" Dolphin Fin FCS
- 2 x FCS M5 Thruster side fins
- Package Includes
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 10'6" Width 31.5" Weight 32 lbs Volume 185 L Max Rider Weight 200 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1 Center fin 10" Dolphin Fin FCS Side fin 2 x FCS M5 Thruster side fins Fins supplied 10” Dolphin Fin FCS Fin Box Configuration STANDARD US
THERMOFORMING AROUND A POLYSTYRENE CORE:
Under heat and pressure in aluminum molds we thermoform a durable, impact resistant skin over a molded, watertight EPS foam core. The board is then extracted from the mold and sent for finishing.
• Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
• Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.