- Key features
The TAO SURF (AT) 9'2'' ART comes with:
- ACE-TEC (AT) construction which utilizes a polymer outer skin for impact resistance and incredible durability,
- Digitally direct printed graphics,
- 2+1 fin set,
- Smooth textured EVA deck pad for maximum comfort and no slip grip
- Ergo-Undercut handle
- Bungee tie downs
- Leash plug
Max rider weight: 180 lbs/80 kg
- Package Includes
- TAO SURF (AT) 9'2'' ART Stand-Up Paddle board
- 10'' Dolphin fin
- 2 x FCS M5 Thruster side fins
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 9'2" Width 31.5" Board weight 24 lbs Volume 145 L Max Rider Weight (kg) 80 Fins setup 1+2 Center fin 10” DOLPHIN Fins supplied 10” DOLPHIN + 2 FCS COMPATIBLE SIDE FINS
The TAO ART series is part of SIC’s “ART Series” boards which utilize a proprietary digital direct printed graphic on the polymer skin. It delivers both beauty and durability simultaneously. Each substrate is first printed with a unique design and then thermo-formed over the fiberglass skin.
The art is UV stable and scratch resistant. This process allows SIC the flexibility to add durable art that will last for years.
LIGHT, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE:
With a long experience in surfboard and Stand Up Paddle manufacturing, SIC is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, and Surf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.