- Key features
- Glass Composite construction
- Wood reinforced deck for the best strength to weight and flex characteristics
- Croc skin EVA deck pad
- 12K carbon Weedless 7.0” fin
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- Surf leash plug
- Package Includes
(GC) Glass Composite Glass Layup,
PVC reinforced deck,
croc skin EVA deck pad,
U.S. standard box / 12K carbon Weedless fin,
Gore-Tex breather valve,
multiple leash attachment options.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 11'0" Width 30" Thickness 6.3" Board weight 27.1 lbs Volume 235 L
The F Series range of boards has garnered huge appreciation for its Bullet like performance characteristics with its planing hull design, bringing these benefits to a wider range of paddler abilities. Not everyone has predictable trade winds and swell that lines up like corduroy. In fact, many people are paddling in lakes and harbors where just dealing with boat chop can be frustrating and challenging to stay on your board. Having designed and tested board shapes, rockers, widths, and volumes in the most challenging conditions in the world, Raaphorst came up with the perfect prescription for the board that can handle the widest variety of conditions and paddlers. This board has been tested extensively by Jeremy Riggs who is not only one of the most accomplished open-ocean paddlers, but also one of the most sought-after paddle coaches for open-ocean and downwind paddling. The F Series boards let people focus on fundamentals because they are not worrying about falling off the board. The performance of this board remains at a high level and will give a novice paddler room to grow into a recreational expert.
It’s all in the name. The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.
SINGLE CARBON COMPOSITE + INNEGRA™ Technology
- full wrap biaxial carbon fiber
- innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- 2-layers biaxial glass rail reinforcement
- 3mm high density pvc deck reinforcement
- crocodile textured eva deck pad
- ez-grab carrying handle
- light weight cnc/eps core
- gore-tex breather vent