- Key features
- Single Carbon Composite (SCC) full wrap biaxial carbon
- Innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- PVC reinforced deck for the ultimate in strength, weight and stiffness
- Croc skin EVA deck pad
- U.S. standard finbox w/ 12K Carbon Weedless 7.0” fin
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- EZ-Grab handle
- Single surf leash plug
- Removable race handle
- Package Includes
Single Carbon Composite (SCC) full wrap biaxial carbon, Innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement, PVC reinforced deck for the ultimate in strength, weight and stiffness. croc skin EVA deck pad, U.S. standard finbox / 12K Carbon Weedless 7.0” fin, Gore-Tex breather valve, EZ-Grab handle, single surf leash plug, removable race handle
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 12'6" Width 25.5" Thickness 7.75" Board weight 22.7 lbs Volume 265 L
The new FX is quickly becoming a crowd pleaser given its enhanced stability, speed and glide.
It features a ground breaking, crossover hull design that excels in variable water and race conditions. We’ve designed a more voluminous and bulbous nose with an accelerated nose rocker to mitigate purling. The tail of the FX is slightly wider and rails are more full to encourage stability in bumpier conditions.
Welcome to the podium club. All X and FX Series boards feature an ergonomic cockpit, comfortable crocodile textured deck pad and an SIC proprietary EZ-Grab Handle. We have also upgraded the durability by incorporating a layer of Innegra in the tip, tail and rails of the boards. The PRO models come with a removable race handle.