- Key features
- Glass Composite Innegra™ Construction
- Wood reinforced deck
- Croc skin EVA deck pad
- F.A.S.T. steering
- 3K carbon dagger fin 8.0”
- Bungee cords on the bow and tail
- Package Includes
(GCI) Glass Composite + Innegra - glass composite with InnegraTM tip,
rail and tail reinforcement,
PVC reinforced deck, croc skin EVA deck pad,
12K carbon Weedless fin,
Gore-Tex breather valve,
multiple leash attachment options,
comes stock with F.A.S.T. Steering with 3K carbon Dagger fin,
U.S. finbox compatible.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 12'6" Width 30" Weight 34.6 lbs Volume 310 L
The mission with the ALL NEW and patented F.A.S.T. (Foot Actuated Steering Technology) was to revolutionize the same steering that SIC created in the beginning. The new system is focused on durability, reliability, serviceability, and flexibility. It features a hot-swappable tiller arm that can quickly and easily be swapped for goofy or regular footed paddlers.
To improve the safety features we minimized the mechanical components, changed cables to push-rods and added multiple fail-over systems should you encounter a problem with the system on the beach or at sea. Of course it also needed to perform as well or better than the original system, which is hard to do, however, after more than 2.5 years of development we con dent that exceeded all of the key design and performance requirements. We are stoked and we are sure you will be to.