- Key features
- Single Carbon Composite (SCC) full wrap biaxial carbon
- Innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement
- PVC reinforced deck for the ultimate in strength, weight and stiffness
- Croc skin EVA deck pad
- U.S. standard finbox w/ 12K Carbon Weedless 7.0"; fin
- Gore-Tex breather valve
- EZ-Grab handle
- Single surf leash plug
- Removable Race Handle
- Package Includes
FINS & FEATURES Single Carbon Composite (SCC) full wrap biaxial carbon, Innegra™ tip, rail and tail reinforcement, PVC reinforced deck for the ultimate in strength, weight and stiffness. Tough Wood Carbon (TWC) molded construction with wood reinforced deck, carbon reinforced/stiffening rail wrap for an extremely strong yet lively feel under foot or Each equipped with croc skin EVA deck pad, cargo net, U.S. standard finbox / 12K Carbon Weedless 7.0” fin, Gore-Tex breather valve, EZ-Grab handle, single surf leash plug
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 14'0" Width 26" Thickness 7" Board weight 26.2 lbs Volume 253 L
The X Series has become a flat-water fan favorite for the paddler looking for a board with maximum stroke-to-glide ratio. A wave-piercing bow, displacement hull and a highly efficient 2-phase rocker-line keeps the X Series boards in glide mode between strokes. Full rails encourage stability so the rider can put his or her energy into their stroke rather than wasting precious energy to maintain balance.
It’s all in the name. The EZ-GRAB handle is comfortable and makes picking up your board as easy as possible. A deep circular cored out area that allows for your fingers to easily grasp the handle and carry your board.