- Key features
9.4 Noserider Print comes with:
- ACE TEC (AT) construction
- Direct printed graphics: both beauty and durability
- 2 +1 fin set-up: FCS 8'' + FCS GL fins supplied
- Leash plug
Max rider weight: 230 lbs/105 kg
- Package Includes
- NOSERIDER PRINT 9'4" (AT) surf board
- FCS 8'' + FCS GL fins supplied
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 9'4" Width 22.75" Thickness 3" Board weight 16.5 lbs Volume 78 L Shaper Darrell "Rooster" Dell Fins setup 2 + 1 Fins supplied FCS 8'' + FCS GL
SIC’s believes we are all “Bound by Water™”. Whether we are from different countries, cultures and socio-economic backgrounds; we are all connected in some way by water. If water is our common thread then paddle boarders, outrigger paddlers, surfers, foilers, kiters, windsurfers are all connected and often thrive in the water regardless of what type of vessel they chose to utilize. In fact, SIC is truly a product of all these different disciplines. From the diverse water sport experience of SIC’s Founder and Head Designer Mark Raaphorst to the team, staff, friends and family we are driven to be in the water and have fun regardless of the craft we on which we choose to play.
Under heat and pressure in aluminum moulds, we thermoform a durable, impact-resistant polymer skin round a fiberglass and epoxy resin hull, built on a moulded, watertight, EPS foam core. ACE-TEC has been in use for some years now, for manufacturing light weight, high performance Surf and Stand Up Paddle boards.
SUPER-STRONG, LIGHT WEIGHT CONSTRUCTION
With ACE-TEC construction, the epoxy resin - glass fibre composite/ASA (highresistance polymer) skin creates a tough, rigid, light weight shell, protecting the polystyrene foam core. More than just a shield, it’s a fundamental part of the board’s structure. Its mechanics are vastly superior to classic glass/polyester or glass/Epoxy construction, but with similar or lower weight. Its pluses : light weight, high resistance to knocks and distortion, durability, and anti-UV. The external inserts are moulded in to the structure to assure perfect water-tightness.