- Key features
SWINDLER (SL) 9'0" x 22.75" comes with:
- Star Light (SL) construction: Full PVC sandwich construction
- +1 - FCS ll + U.S. finbox boxes - FCS ll boxes delivered without fins
- 2-Tab / U.S. standard fins
- Leash plug
Max rider weight: 220 lbs/99,8 kg
- Package Includes
- SWINDLER (SL) 9'0" surf board
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 9'0" Width 22.75" Thickness 3.00\" Weight 12.1 lbs Volume 70 L Fins setup 5 fins set up: ride it as a quad, a thruster, or twin-fin. Fins setup Single Fin Center fin - Side fin -
TECHNOLOGY: STAR LIGHT
Full PVC Sandwich with Flex Glass - SIC’s performance surfboard construction featuring a full PVC sandwich wrap around the lightweight EPS core (top, bottom, 360 degree rails) and is wrapped in flex glass providing a world class construction that few if any other surfboard manufacturers can implement. The board has a lightweight, damp and lively performance on the wave. Combine with thoroughly tested shapes these boards will give you a ride and feel under foot like no other. These boards are molded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely the same as the master shaped by Jon Henderson in Santa Cruz, CA.
NOTE DE JON
"My life changed when I was 11 years old and caught my first wave at San Onofre, in Southern California. The thrill, the excitement, the rush of the beautiful surrounds, and the sense of belonging to a special tribe, all hooked me for life!
Building boards since age 12, I have worked directly with over 60 Surf, SUP, Wake, Foil, Prone, and Kite brands. With over 30 years of experience designing and building boards, I was truly honored when I was asked to contribute surf shapes for SIC.
I constantly interface with international pro surfers and paddlers, always designing and building new prototypes, and refining and improving boards. Together with SIC, we believe that improvements to equipment profoundly improve experiences on the water. We strive to develop, perfect, and deliver the significant design, construction, and performance innovations that reflect our values at SIC as innovators, artists, and watermen."
Jon Henderson - Santa Cruz, CA