- Key features
The BULLET AIR-GLIDE (FSTx2) 17'4" x 26.6" comes with:
- Fusion Skin Technology W/ Double Chamber FSTx2): Double Air Bladder
- 9.0” Weedless fin (nylon)
- Diamond grooved EVA deck pad
- Center carry handle
- Bungee tie downs
- Dual action pump
- Wheelie backpack
- Repair kit with spare fin plates
- GoPro Action Mount
All boards come equipped with Air7 polycarbonate fin box which is stiffer, stronger, and easier to repair. Its low-profile design reduces drag and makes you go faster.
- Package Includes
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 17'4" Width 26.6" Weight 33.4 lbs Volume 420 L Max Rider Weight 300 lbs Fins setup Single Center fin 9'' Weedless Nylon fin Fins supplied 9'' Weedless Nylon fin Fin Box Configuration STANDARD US
This board has a secondary air bladder system that runs inside the board from the front of the finbox to the front portion of the nose. These bladders are inflated/deflated separately. The chamber provides provides failover should you ever have a problem with one chamber while out on the water. The internal chamber also makes the board even stiffer than a single chamber board.
The main and secondary chamber of the FST construction is the stiffest skin material you can build an inflatable with. This material has a low-stretch/high tensile skin which is heat fused onto the back of the outer PVC outer skin. This stiffer skin, when inflated combined with the compound curves of the rails makes this board super stiff at only 15 psi although the board can also be inflated to a maximum of 20 psi.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable Air-Glide Stand-Up-Paddle :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
• Do not use an electric air compressor, it may result in poor performance or damage the board and will automatically void all warranties.
• Deflate the board by at least 1-2 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.
Board inflation steps :
1. Inflate outer chamber to 5 psi.
2. Inflate inner chamber to 5 psi .
3. Inflate outer chamber to 15 psi, maximum inflation pressure.
4. Inflate inner chamber to 12 psi, maximum inflation pressure.
Board deflation & pack-up steps :
1. Deflate inner chamber.
2. Deflate outer chamber.
3. Pre-roll the board from tail to nose, to ensure that the inner chamber is fully deflated.
4. Final roll the board from nose to tail, to ensure that the outer chamber is fully deflated, and that the board can then be packed in the transport bag in which it is delivered.