- Key features
The RS AIR-GLIDE (CFL) 14'0" x 26'' comes with:
- Carbon Fusion Lite (CFL) skin
- 9.0” Weedless fin (nylon)
- Diamond grooved EVA deck pad
- Integrated race handles (2)
- Center carry handle, bungee tie downs
- Dual action pump
- Wheelie backpack
- Repair kit with spare fin plates
All boards come equipped with Air7 polycarbonate fin box which is stiffer, stronger, and easier to repair. Its low-profile design reduces drag and makes you go faster.
- Package Includes
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
Length 14'0" Width 26.0" Weight 22.7 lbs Volume 320 L Max Rider Weight 220 lbs Fins setup Single Fin Center fin Weedless 9.0" Side fin - Fins supplied 9'' Weedless Nylon fin Fin Box Configuration STANDARD US
This is the newest and lightest Fusion skin material on the market. This material has a lightweight, low-stretch, high tensile skin which is heat fused onto the back of the outer PVC outer skin.
This stiffer skin, when inflated combined with the compound curves of the rails makes this board super stiff at only 15 psi although the board can also be inflated to a maximum of 20 psi.
The carbon fused PVC belt on the top and bottom of the board provides increased longitudinal stiffness for one of the most high performance paddling inflatable on the market today.
Race + Performance Fitness + Touring.
People with limited storage space. Travelers who want to fly with their equipment.
Inflatable pack includes board, leash, wheelie backpack, dual action pump and repair kit with spare fin plates.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable Air-Glide Stand-Up-Paddle :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
•Do not use an electric air compressor, it may result in poor performance or damage the board and will automatically void all warranties. • Deflate the board by at least 1-2 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.